Let’s discuss what we liked and didn’t like about this film:
FINAL SPOILER WARNING!
• Poe Dameron was a very well written and acted character, I hope to see more of him. How did he escape the TIE?
• The Han Solo scene was very predictable- nevertheless, it was still impactful.
• How did R2 “come to life” at the end? Was he in some sort of hibernation mode whilst scanning and awoke when he found the data?
• Daniel Craig was the stormtrooper who is persuaded by Rey to leave with the door open?
• Supreme Leader Snoke was portrayed well especially with the minor twist in his appearance at the end.
• Of course the other major spoiler is Luke having no lines, and being in the film for only a moment. It does make me anticipate his character even more in the next films even if I feel cheated on the promise of the return of the main trio.
• The soundtrack was not as iconic as some of the previous film’s tracks- nothing on the level of “Battle of the Hero’s”
• Do you think Ren should have removed his helmet? Or would he be more menacing as a faceless villain, as Vader once was?
• Was there too much of A New Hope in The Force Awakens?
• The Raid actor cameo’s!
Search your feelings and share your thoughts below!